Sunday, August 5, 2012

the beginning of THE BEGINNING

         Here I am, a wonderfully warm yet temptingly breezy day at my lake house, and I'm stuck inside agonizing over a stomach ache. Not just any stomach ache, but the 4-hour-on-and-off-large-amounts-of-intestinal-pain-stomach-ache that often makes itself present at the worst possible times in my life. Compared to some of my other experiences with it though, at the house practically alone (except for my 11-year-old brother, who has locked himself in my parents' bedroom with the TV) and with all the aleve and privacy in the world, is a situation I can live with. This weekend has been pretty nice, full of relaxation and for me specifically, watching all of the episodes of Awkward. two times each. I like the show, although it does make my 1 to 0 guys at a time habit seem relatively boring and not at all on the wild side that every girl dreams of. It has however encouraged me to redecorate my room, start (another) blog, and have hope for my relationships during the next 4 years of my life. And, maybe put some effort into them this time around.
         Speaking of putting effort into things, my school work could also use some redecorating. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see what I'm dealing with. I hope I'm not boring you with the lengthiness of this blog, but I have time to spare.
         In terms of relations with the male species, I've only had one boyfriend. But, that one boyfriend returned for seconds, 4 times. Talk about closure. Every time seemed like we were making improvements, although I know now that the cause was hopeless. On both his part and mine. After dating altogether for almost 10 months, I never kissed him and refused to return his ILY's. I guess that's a little bit rational considering I didn't love him and probably never will, but it still makes me seem like the bitch.
         Since the quadruple incident, I haven't dated anyone. I do have a junior who has been trying pretty hard to catch my eye (and probably something more considering the fact that he is a guy in his prime), but I really don't have feelings for him. Young me would have jumped at the chance to flaunt my upperclassman admirer, but I'm not young me anymore.
         Present me likes his friend, the absolutely adorable but semi-unstable shy-until-you-know-him type, which I have the unfortunate curse of finding irresistible. Hopefully this has given you some idea of how complex things are going to get. -Evie

No comments:

Post a Comment