Monday, August 6, 2012

Sex, lies, and addiction? Oh my.

High Schools are notorious for their drugs, sexcapades, and class hoppers. My future high school doesn't fall short in any of these categories, or so I've been told. Sure, there are gateway drugs and mini-skirts, I've seen that firsthand. But the rest is up for debate, considering I don't plan on any of that, and I thought I was a normal teenage girl. Of course it is a known fact that guys don't exactly run on brainpower during high school, and I've seen plenty of that with the sophomores and juniors that I do know. Even some of the freshman. Gross! I guess that will just add to the mystery, though, and I really don't have any conclusive data as of right now. According to most reality shows, high school is pretty rough, but who actually believes in reality shows? For example: It's great to dream about being Jenna in Awkward, but what socially awkward bad-dressers actually get not one, but TWO popular football stars attached to 'em? Oh, well. I can hope:) Relationship status currently: single as F**K. without the F**K. Yeah, I'm not doing so well...

No comments:

Post a Comment