Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bridge Burner

Good news: my stomach no longer hurts!! Bad news: my social life for next year is looking pretty grim. After transferring to a private school (more on that later) for my last year of middle school, the cold shoulder being delivered from most of my former classmates has me teetering on the verge of frostbite. With little to no trusted friends leading up to my high school career, my fears of being solo for the next four years of my life are at an all-time high. Never having been a social goddess, I never dreamed of having 700 friends on Facebook , but nowadays, more than one in real life seems bearable. Don't get me wrong, the incredibly close friend that I do have is awesome, I just don't feel very insured with all of my eggs in one basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment