Friday, August 24, 2012

Misplaced Pride

Normally I try not to rag on people in my blog, but this girl had it coming. First the description: Tan, curvy, a total ditz. Yearns attention from her peers, or anyone. Makes desicions based off of how many people will approve of them, and tends to forget who is really going to be there for her in the end. Thank goodness for me, I am not one of the unlucky support group members. This girl is also a freshman, and would have been my classmate if not for the teams that divide our freshman class into three solid groups. She was in my car the other day with a few other classmates when she turned on the radio and rode seatbelt-free, despite my mom's best wishes (she said her parents would never sue if we got in an accident, but I wouldn't put it past her) next she bragged about the ride she'd taken behind the wheel of her Senior boyfriend's truck, just before announcing that she'd had a sex dream about one of the boys in the car (it must have been graphic, considering the fact that she was deflowered long, long, ago. The next day, she recapped the entire car ride to me before remembering that not only had I been in the car as well, but the car had been mine. Well, my family's anyway. Close enough. I'm almost ready to sign off, but first an apology for the long blogging break. I was having a mid-teenager-dome chrisis. This post goes out to all of the tortured souls who share the breathing air with a similar character...good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment